1. Choose the appropriate tab.
2. Find lessons and exercises.
3. Download lessons and exercises.
4. Use the resources in your teaching.
5. Have questions? Ask a librarian!
Information literacy is a crucial part of the General Education curriculum at Springfield College. It describes an individual's ability to identify the need for, locate, evaluate, and effectively use information in an ethical manner. Visit the ACRL website for more information.
This guide offers exercises and lessons designed with and for faculty to help students: